Saturday, April 2, 2011

April I&A PDF Update

Just a brief update regarding the April I&A PDF. The S-300P feature looks to be longer than the March issue all by itself! As for Current Events, I decided to actually look at Libya, but from a different perspective. The Current Events feature will focus on the need for nations like Syria and Iran to upgrade their IADS after witnessing how easily the UN forces took down Libya's network.

Furthermore, I&A will feature its first two contributor-authored pieces in April. These will consist of a current look at Nagorno-Karabakh in light of some recent political developments, and an analysis ofthe damage to the Fukushima reactor complex in Japan. Hopefully these will be the first of many contributor-authored pieces!

2 comments:

scepticbear said...

How can I get the pdf update ? I have ben lurking here for a wile but still can't figure out how to do it.

scepticbear said...

Nevermind, figured it out via google search. You should place a howto somwhere.