Saturday, May 7, 2011

I&A May 2011

The May I&A PDF may be a week late due to the fact that it's the end of the semester here. I've been giving exams and am now due to work on submitting final grades and whatnot. Add to that the fact that I've had exams of my own, and it's been a bit busy! That being said, I'll do my best to get everything done on time, and this won't affect the release of the June PDF.

Here are the current topics for the May PDF:

-Current Events: seriously, do you need to ask?
-Air Defense: Russian ABM systems (prepare for this one to be large, it's covering current and historical systems, deployment, performance, etc)
-Strategic Warfare: Pakistani Nuclear Facilities (contributor feature)
-Historical Analysis: SAM Site Analysis
-Book Review: Biohazard
-May 2011 Links, Source List, and What Is It?
-May 2011 PDF

5 comments:

Ika said...

Abm as tactical abm or strategic too?

Sean O'Connor said...

ABM as in strategic ABM. ATBMs like the S-300V will eventually be covered separately.

Anonymous said...

will you include also sary shagan test range history?

Sean O'Connor said...

Hell yes.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be glorious!