Friday, October 28, 2011

October's I&A

...has finally begun distribution. I ran into a few delays related to underestimating how long it would take to create the graphics, and real-life things to deal with (namely, the things I actually get paid for!).

November's I&A is shaping up nicely, with a host of contributor pieces and a few other interesting features. The good news is that lots of contributor features means that I can get started early on the centerpiece of December's I&A, a look at the PLA's 2nd Artillery.

EDIT: Yes, I know the link is broken. This is a problem with Google Documents, and apparently a common one following their "upgrade". However, I have defeated Google and figured out how to fix this. Everyone who got the link today will get the corrected version tomorrow, with the remaining subscribers getting the link on Sunday. Now, do I add "computer programmer" to my resume, or do I call it something else?

No comments: