Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August I&A

A brief update:  the August I&A is being finalized, but may require some work on Saturday to complete given my new schedule.  I now teach five days a week instead of my more typical two, but I can't complain.  As such you may see it in your inbox during the first week of September rather than over the weekend.
 
There are two outstanding contributor pieces focusing on China and Pakistan, as well as two pieces of my own covering air defense updates in the Caucasus region and a new method of classifying military locations in Google Earth (or any other GIS program for that matter).
 
Remember that September will be a new issue, but October will not; October will be an updated, consolidated Russia-centric issue.  Then November will be new, and December will be a repeat of October but China-focused.

Also, the next Jane's Intelligence Review contains an article I wrote covering present and future upgrades to Russia's strategic nuclear arsenal.  We got some great satellite imagery in there of some of the new Voronezh BMEW radars, and a few other interesting locations.

Lastly, if you heard someone on Voice of America talking about SAMs in Syria...yeah, that was me.
 
I'll get back to work now.

3 comments:

diätplan said...

very good post

Anonymous said...

Considering recent developments in Iranian air defences it would be great if you could do an update of the Iran analysis and perhaps do a focused variant on Natanz and fordow
Thanks and please d keep up the excellent work!

Muhammad Bilal said...

Thanks and please keep it up the excellent work!
Defense News